Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hopes and Dreams...





As we near the end of 2012, are you finding yourself thinking about your goals and wishes for the new year? I know I am. But resolutions are easily forgotten. Which is why I love the idea of putting your hopes and dreams in a jar. A beautiful visual reminder of what you'd like to accomplish in 2013. Little things, like an inspirational quote. A fork to remind you to eat healthy. A pen to urge you to write.

What would you keep inside your dream jar?

Thinking back on 2012, I feel incredibly grateful for all the major life changes that took place. Becoming a celebrated blogger..with my blog - Wilderness. Becoming a wife! Thank you, friends, for holding my hand along the way. Im re-thinking my new years eve resolutions ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails