Monday, April 1, 2013

Eggy Sunday Inspiration for Easter


Today I went a little rabbit crazy, and today I’m continuing our egg obsession with a roundup of all things egg inspired. From tiny egg candles and egg plates to egg-shaped pet beds and paperclip holders, I tried to find eggy designs that would suit a wide range of styles and budgets. While I’ve got my eye on this incredible egg-bot kit, I think I’ll end up with something a little simpler, like an egg candle. Either way, it’s going to be an egg-celent online shopping day . 
*If these 30 aren’t enough, I have over 50 choices in my full Pinterest research board right here. I went a little egg crazy with this one.
Image above: 1. Egg Chart Plate, $105 | 2. Egg Soaps, $24 | 3. Quail Egg Necklace, $225 | 4. Pei Pod, $130+ | 5. Soap Eggs, $25 | 6. Egg Taper, $6 | 7. Lip Balm, $2.99 | 8. Paperclip Holder, $16 | 9. Egg Stamp, $8.21 | 10. Egg Ring, $50 | 11. Egg Napkins, 4 for $28


 Image above: 1. Nest Egg by Thomas Knauer | 2. Bird House, $155 | 3. Nest Eraser, $2 | 4. Egg Chair, $1169 | 5. Egg Soaps, $10.40 each | 6. Hugo Guinness Print, $440 | 7.Egg Matches, $6.82 | 8. Owl Eggs Tray, $88

Image above, clockwise from top left: Egg Box, $14+ | Ingo Maurer Egg Light | Egg Plates, $28 | Egg-shaped Bowl, $18

 Image above, clockwise from top left: Nogg Chicken Coop | Marble Eggs, $2.95 | Wooden Egg Set, $38

Image above, left to right: Birdhouse by CPOP | Feather & Egg Fabric, $76 | Ingo Maurer Porcelain Broken Egg Lamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails