Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Earth Day Resolutions



Happy Earth Day everyone! It’s sunny in Mumbai today and the trees decided t oexplode with blooms and leaves this weekend. They’re the perfect reminder of how lucky we are to have the nature around each of us- and how important it is to take care of nature. To celebrate Earth Day I’m starting the day with the results of last year’s D*S  Instagram challenge winners... I know a bit too old, but some truths remain the same ! There were hundreds of submissions and in addition to being impressed with how beautiful they all were, I’m so inspired by all of the ideas people from all around the world shared with them for being a little greener. I hope you’ll find their green resolutions inspiring and perhaps try a few of them yourselves. 
Image above (Winner #1): Holly La Porte

Winner #2: Kelisenk

Winner #3: Sam

Image above: Amy Azzarito’s resolution

Image above: ChiliHui

Image above: Grace’s resolution
Image above: Max’s resolution.

Image above: Jazmine Bradley

Image above: Kelisenk

Image above: Marissa Hermanson

Image above: Pompadourpress Press

Image above: Pretzel Life

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails