Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Desk Set-up for this New Year !


3 Desk Setups for the New YearIf you are anything like me, then the physical environment in which you work often dictates the type of work you produce.  I don’t know what it is, but my office has to reflect a positive, bright and vibrant space, otherwise my work output suffers. So whenever I am setting up a new workspace, I make sure to consider three important features: 1. lighting, 2. surface, 3. tools.
In honor of a new year and a fresh start, I thought I would create and share my ideal desk set ups for three different aesthetics (rustic, minimal and quirky) in order to inspire some free flowing creativity in 2014. I’d love for you to share your favorite desk supplies and setups too!


Let’s all make 2014 a productive year in a space we love!
Vibrant/Quirky Desk Setup
The desk | The light | The tools: letter holder, $32, notebooks, $10, mechanical pencils, $9.95, floral mousepad, $8.55,calculator, $54, number paper clips, $2.99, ring USB, $50


Minimal Desk Setup
The desk | The light | The tools: tape holder, $12.55, colorful pots, $1.99 ea , pie chart post-its, $8, manual paper shredder, $45, perpetual calendarmouse pad, $35, mouse, $59.95



Rustic Desk Setup
The desk The light | The tools: stapler, $32, squirrel tape holder, $24, wooden USB, $45, bark colored pencils, $12,envelopes, $8, wooden mouse, $134, letter opener, $45

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails