Monday, August 4, 2014

5 WINE BOTTLE DIYS

winebottleprojects
I don’t know about you, but I always feel a little twinge of guilt when a wine bottle ends up in the recycling bin. It just seems like I should be finding a way to reuse such a functional object. And now that’s we’re fully into rosé season, I have a few more bottles than usual. Here are some of my favorite projects that use wine bottles as the core material. A few of these projects suggest a wine bottle cutting kit like this one (see Make’s How-to Video here) and if you decide to invest, you can turn all your bottles into something new for your home. Now, that my guilt is assuaged, I’ll take another glass of rosé! 
Image above: Turn your wine bottles into spectacular outdoor lighting. See our Wine Bottle Torch project here.
winebottlevases_1
Image above: Bring the same technique for the wine bottle torch inside for a easy wall vase. 
candleholders1
Image above: All you need is a glass cutting kit to turn your wine bottles into candle holders. See the full project instructions here. (And you can use the other half for a vase like this!)

See more wine bottle projects after the jump!
winebottlemain
Image above: Use your empty bottle to make someone’s day with this simple Message in a Bottle project.
Orginal-Chandelier-Made-From-Wine-Bottles_4x3_lg
Image above: For a more refined look, I’d love to see this wine bottle chandelier with all clear bottles. You need to be pretty confident in your bottle cutting skills (but you can use the top of the bottle for the candle holders above!)- see the full DIY here DIY Network.

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails