Thursday, February 17, 2011

Avenue Q








All the world’s a stage even for monsters… A Couple of years ago I experienced the Off Broadway show Avenue Q and got up close and personal with the cast of this hilarious musical! “There is cool shit to do, but it can’t come to you, so come on…. There is life outside your apartment!”

i was hanging out with my dear friend Mitin Dattani. Now he has a sense of humour which only a few of us really understand. Or maybe I wanted to understand, and thus ended up laughing - if you know what I mean ! Anyway... Check out the fun pictures he clicked at the event... which he only recently sent them back to me. Such awesome memories of not only the muppet show but also to sit next to him and see this MAN-GIGGLE !

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails