Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baked Goodie Nostalgia

So, I havent been hiding. Work takes me away every little time and I land up spending an awful amout of time missing my blog and ofcourse - what i like best - FOOD. i am still to decide if I miss savouries or sweet food from my home land - INDIA. But I definitely came across these amazing baked goodies - and I know its time to return home. I have toured everywhere in Africa - but the thing I miss about Bombay the best if the food and the company that I enjoy with my food !!!!





2 comments:

  1. mom loved it...u might wanan gv her a few more ideas so she can experiment n we can try it wink wink...help her soon...cant wait to try the 7 diff colour layered cake....call her now :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails