Friday, March 4, 2011

Baby Crib

There is nothing more joyous than a birth in the family... ! When I was young I spent a lot of time in a crib. And then my younger sister was born, and then the 2 younger brothers -- ours was a big family, since I lived with my uncle and his family. We were together 5. But I think I have enjoyed sleeping in the CRIB for as long as i can remember. Each time a baby was taken out of it - I would jump into it and make the most use of it. I curled up and slept like a baby !!

And then a couple of days ago , my nephew PRITHVI DOSHI was born. And to see the little one, curled up and sleeping in his brand new crib... reminds me of the old times. ALAS - Disha Doshi wont fit into his CRIB anymore. When I went online to see different CRIB's , here is one I came across - FUTURISTIC !!! This is where the little ones first learn to taste art noveau I believe !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails