Monday, April 25, 2011

Become Someone Else


HAVE I BECOME SOMEONE ELSE ?
Do you ever look back a year to find yourself laughing or crying about something that today seems exactly the opposite ?? Sometimes even something as simple as friendship can take a whole new meaning. I want to be the person I was a year ago – but how can I change what has gone by ?? I am caught in a dilemma ... and it’s giving me sleepless nights. I have taken a stand, I’ve put my foot down. It is not because my sleep is important. It is because I am tired and fighty all the time. I am ready to let go ... I am ready to fight the emotion !!

Are you willing to become someone else – especially become the person who will be loved by the person you love? Or are you going to fight the emotion and let it go ??

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails