Monday, April 9, 2012

Flowers For Men?


Ah, April. The month of summer-love. Fresh Rs 20 farmers market flowers are always a winner in my book, on a tangent - only until a few weeks ago I blatantly refused liking receiving flowers. I've never given Kuki flowers before, so I wonder if he'll appreciate them. Ladies, do you give your man flowers? Gentlemen, do you enjoy receiving flowers?

Thankfully, the folks at KaBloom have put together a handy little guide to gifting the perfect man bouquet...

For: The Guy’s Guy
Pluck this: Fuji Mum or Blue Orchid
What it says: “You’re lively, fun, and easy to be around.”

For: The Party Boy
Pluck this: Orange Gerbera Daisy
What it says: “I like to have a good time – and you’re the first one I call to start the party!”

For: The Bad Boy
Pluck this: Orange Lily
What it says: “I’m not sure where this is going, but you have my attention.”

For: The Strong, Silent Type
Pluck this: Ginger
What it says: “You’re individualistic and strong, and I just can’t get enough.”

13 comments:

  1. This blog so wonderful and very unique ideas. your content very useful. thanks sharing for me.
    Mumbai Florist
    Online Flowers To Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send Flowers to mumbai India with guaranteed home delivery at fnp.com. Buy & send flowers online to mumbai and all over India through mumbai Florist Fnp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posting very nice and great content. Thanks a lot for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great posting,Fantastic it's useful article for other person.Really i am impressed from it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your experience about the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your information very informative.I truly like your writing style. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for providing us some knowledge about the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your experience please share your more blog posting with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot for providing this interesting blog posting and informative content in it.
    Discount flowers

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never given Kuki flowers as gift before so I am little confused is it better to Send gifts to Pakistan from UK,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dish I must appreciate your work and creativity.You have done a really good work using a piece of paper and some flower.Have you rally collected them.I can't believe it.So much love for flowers.I think you have a habit of putting flowers in your books.

    ReplyDelete
  13. href It feels so nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on regarding Flowers Delivery in India.Really thankful to you for starting this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails