Thursday, November 28, 2013

Tear-off a daily drink with the hälssen & lyon tea calendar

tear-off a daily drink with the halssen & lyon tea calendar

one of europe’s leading tea companies, hälssen & lyon has blended the oldest drink in the world with an age-old promotional medium in the conceptualization of ‘the tea calendar’, an agenda made from pressed leaves. together with hamburg-based creative agency kolle rebbe, they have created a daily chronological book that features individual pages crafted out of compressed tea. each of the 365 days in the year are represented by a unique flavor and should be torn from the booklet style folio one at time and dropped into hot water, where the small, dated piece dissolves and brews into a drinkable beverage. the singular layers were compacted into 1mm thin sheets and configured into printed pages. for now, the annual calendar has been developed as limited special editions for the company’s business partners. 









1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails