Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dried Pineapple Flowers


Because I don't have much of a sweet tooth, it wasn't until recently that I found myself getting into the whole cupcake craze. Based on presentation alone, I can't help but appreciate all the imagination people put into these little baked treats. I've been inspired by so many of the ideas coming from these cupcakes, like when I saw this dried pineapple flower garnish over at Annie's Eats. I love how impressive looking, yet incredibly easy to make they are! This idea doesn't have to just stop at cupcakes. These dried pineapple flowers can also be used to garnish salads, meat, rice... endless possibilities! Check out Annie's Eats for more cupcake decorating and baking ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails