Tuesday, June 25, 2013

25 TURQUOISE DESIGNS I LOVE


Sometimes I am the world’s laziest writer. I’ll flat-out drop a post idea if it hovers around a word, phrase or topic that constantly trips me up. For example, turquoise. I don’t think I’ve ever spelled that word correctly without having spell-check or that dreaded dotted red line point out that I’m reversing the ‘o’ and ‘u’. But I was so inspired  yesterday that I decided to get over my stupid spelling hangups and embrace this seriously gorgeous color. For some reason, I don’t own a single piece of turquoise-colored anything in my home... except for a few splashes of this gorgeous colour on our pillows in the living room couch, but that might have to change if I can get my hands on that string chair above. It’s like the furniture version of a summer pool. I’ve chosen a range of blue/greens that dip into the teal/aqua territory a little, but the overall feel stays true to that gorgeous clear blue of turquoise. I hope you enjoy them. 
Shopping sources and many, many more turquoise designs continue after the jump…
Image above: 1. Dupatta scarf $97 | 2. Navajo Wallpaper $155 | 3. Ombre pillow $72 | 4. Kian Towels $24+ | 5. Wall Shelf $22 | 6. Salt Spoon $12 | 7. Tealight holders $12 each | 8. Acapulco Chair $475 | 9. Fly Pin $160 | 10. Flowerpot Lamp $380

Image above, clockwise from top left: Smukke stackable chair $295, Woven Pillow$84, Shagreen envelope $248, Vintage Tolix Chair $695, Bistro stools $404, Bar Cart$950, Tie Dye Tote $8, Kitten Pillow $18

Image above, clockwise from top left: Eskayel Bali Stripe Wallpaper $620, Eskayel Akimbo 10 Wallpaper $275, Ferm Living Remix Wallpaper $110, Eskayel Akimbo 1 Wallpaper $275

Image above, top to bottom: Foo Dog Lamps $320, Le Creuset Caribbean collection$315

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails