Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall Decor




Do you decorate your home for the changing seasons? As much as I'd love to, I can't bring myself around to digging things out, only to put them back in a month. And having limited storage space doesn't help.

But I could learn a thing or two from Maria. She decorated her 100-year old Michigan farmhouse for fall with pieces she already has on display, such as baskets, chalkboard signs and vintage jars. But makes them seasonal by using cones, branches, and other bits of autumn colored nature that can be easily swapped out when the winter holidays arrive.

I for one have been given full priviledges in the Shah household to re-do a part of my room to be and make a walk in closet. For as much as I am enjoying the designing of this wadrobe, I am hating the executing bit. The minute details like colour, fittings, lighting etc makes me want to just walk into IKEA and start living there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails