Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Tea Blending Party







Not just a tea party. But a tea blending party. Briar of Marble & Wilkweed shows us how to warm up a winter afternoon by making personalized custom blends with exotic loose leaf teas, spices, and pretty packaging supplies. With a corresponding playlist to set the mood.
Here are 3 of her recipes:
  • Modern Chai: cardamom pods, cinnamon sticks, pink peppercorn, rose petals, ginger.
  • Vanilla Rooibos: red tea, roasted cacao nibs, vanilla bean pods, saffron threads.
  • Fennel Mint: green tea, macha tea, fennel seeds, dried spearmint.

I bet her home smells wonderful! I must try this one day. I've been tea tasting before, but I've never made my own blends. Have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails