Monday, November 28, 2011

Gift-WRAPPED











People who have known me for donkey years know I am nuts about gift wrapping and wrapping papers. Even as a grown up child of only 25 - I gift wrap as it is free at departmental stores only because I find pleasure in opening them... There, I have said it. I love Gift wrapped stuff. My friends who have known this - have grown to like me this way. On my 25th Birthday which was on 12th Nov - my best friend Pankti Chheda gave me 25 small cute gifts. If you ask me today to name all of them - I dont quite remember - what I do remember is that each one of them was neatly packed and sealed. Like a little girl I jumped opening each one after the other !!!

Arent these packages just lovely ?? Do you believe me when i say that I am in love with these packaging ??

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails