Friday, November 16, 2012

A Wood Fire Place





When it's chilly outside, one of my absolute favorite things to do is warm my toes in front of a wood burning fireplace with my imaginary Dog and a good book. Over the weekend, I went out to Aamby Valley on a family "Diwali Holiday" What fun it was ! After the sveltering heat of the Valley we experienced some really chilly - ofcourse for Bombay standards - a good 17 degrees !! Swiss Chalet and my beau Kunal Shah to snuggle with !! What more could I have asked for ?? 

Roaring flames plus crackling logs equals one happy DD. Oh just btw -- this also means in a matter of less than 3 weeks i will no longer just be DD ; ) The wedding countdown has set in and HOW !! 

If you don't have fireplace in your home, here's the next best thing!


{Images via: 1. Gessato; 2. Evermotion; 3. Interior Design Magazine; 4. Arkidesi; 5.Desire To Inspire}

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for mentioning us in this wonderfully curated blog post! Always a pleasure to be at your service :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails