Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Gifting Guide for that Guy in your Life !

tech-gift-guide_eco
For the past few months, I have been thinking and thinking REAL HARD... What is it that i can give my husband who just about has everything, talk about Silver Spoon and a lucky guy who got a brand new Jag for his Birthday from his parents... KUNAL ... thinking about what to give you has thrown me into this world of knowing nothing about gadgets ... and this one is for all you girls who suffer thrrough this very same dilemma.. on what to gift to a husband / boy friend / guy friend... my obsession has reached an entirely new level.
To be honest, I could create a tech gift guide roundup --- NEVER — there are just so many new gadgets coming out all the time! But in order to share this guide before the BIRTHDAY is over, I’ve decided to gather some of the gadgets and accessories that are currently on my mind. There is something for just about everyone on this list (I’m hoping). From the music fiend to the eco-friendly maven, I’ve selected 25 tech items  that would be great for any gadget lover in your life... What I can do without... each and every one of these items... i even refuse to read out of a TAB / KINDLE... my pleasures in life come from a good paper bound book and coffee !! 
Green Tech: 1. Recycled Green Speakers, $300 | 2. Window Solar Chargers| 3. Water-powered Alarm Clock, $29.99 | 4. Click and Grow, $59.99 | 5. Hand-crank Flashlight, $32
tech-gift-guide_music
Pump Up the Volume: 1. iPad Gramaphone, $299 | 2. Frends White and Gold Headphones, $199 | 3. Card Classic Radio, $28.48 | 4. Incase Sonic Headphones, $99.95 | 5. Turtle Shell Wireless Speakers, $149.95

tech-gift-guide_cases
Protect Your Tech: 1. Bonobo Laptop Bag, $159 | 2. 3D Image iPhone Cover, $40 | 3. Pendleton MacBook Case, $54 | 4. Colors 201 iPhone Case, $35, and Vulpes Vulpes iPhone Case, $35 | 5. Leather Pocket iPad Case, $109
tech-gift-guide_chargers
Power/Store Up: 1. Stud USB, $39.99 | 2. Cable Cord Charger, $22.95 | 3. Cat USB Port, $5.10 | 4. USB Bracelet, $17 | 5. Portable iPhone Charger, $35

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails