Friday, April 18, 2014

30 WAYS TO DECORATE WITH MIRRORS

DESIGNSPONGEMIRRORS
Mirror Mirror on the wall... who is the fairest of them all ?? As a little girl not only did I love looking into the mirror hours on end, but it was my favourite game to play DRESS UP. I dont know how many times I would have wrapped a Sari Around me before I grew up and actually got so bored of it - that Now the thought of wearing a saree wears me off !!

But Mirrors are an essential thing. I feel a mirror is a must in every elevator - where you have your own personal moment of checking if the basics are in place. Or maybe outside a home - right before you enter so that you dont walk into an important conversation with the Oregano stuck in your tooth. Everyone knows you enjoyed a slice of Warm Pizza right before. Or in my new home - where I can have a long hard last look at myself before I face a new day and a new challenge. Design Sponge ran a Mirror Contest - and clearly - the entries are stupendous. Look at all the ways the mirror has been used in people's home. Lets take a sneak peak. 
abcrepeau
Photo above taken by AB Crepeau
admgolub
Photo above taken by Adam Golub
ameninspireddesign
Photo above taken by Amen Inspired Design
arlocations
Photo above taken by AR Locations
carolyn_cho_dupe
Photo above taken by Carolyn Cho
carolyn_cho_dupe2
Photo above taken by Carolyn Cho
chloeberk
Photo above taken by Chloe Berk
dailysomething
Photo above taken by Daily Something
duckeggblueblog
Photo above taken by Duck Egg Blue Blog
emilyjanegood
Photo above taken by Emily Jane Good
fleamarketfab
Photo above taken by Fleamarket Fab
hellolidy
Photo above taken by Hello Lidy
hodgesdesign
Photo above taken by Hodges Design
hunterjonesvntg
Photo above taken by Hunter Jones Vintage
jennmuirhead
Photo above taken by Jen Muirhead
kccesiro
Photo above taken by Kristen Cesiro
lindsayl3
Photo above taken by Lindsay L3
melscouts
Photo above taken by Mel Scouts
mvalentinegifford_dupe
Photo above taken by M Valentine Gifford
mybestfriendcraig_dupe
Photo above taken by My Best Friend Craig
mybestfriendcraig
Photo above taken by My Best Friend Craig
olivegreenanna_dupe
Photo above taken by Olive Green Anna
oliviamew
Photo above taken by Olivia Mew
ourvintagefarmhouse
Photo above taken by Our Vintage Farmhouse
pinegateroad
Photo above taken by Pine Gate Road
sam_kalda
Photo above taken by Sam Kalda
theimaginative
Photo above taken by The Imaginative
thelowellhotel
Photo above taken by The Lowell Hotel
winsomehollow
Photo above taken by Winsome Hollow
wkndla
Photo above taken by WkndLA

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails