Friday, August 13, 2010

Poolga Art

So I am an ardent Blackberry supporter ! I love the fact that the phone moves so fast. Everything is co-ordinated and organised. But its when you come across this website that I felt like immediately switching over to i-Phone.
This website is all about art and design on hand-held devices and discovering talented illustrators and designers. They focus on illustration and graphic design, but occasionally touch photography, typography and the fine arts.
I literally had to pluch myself away from this website.. Check some of my fav one's.









1 comment:

  1. I am sharing this testimony to partners suffering in their relationships because there is an enduring solution.
    My husband left me and our 2 kids for another woman for 3 years. I tried to be strong just for my kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed a help, so i did a research on the internet and came across a site where I saw that Dr. Aluya a spell caster, can help get lovers back. I contacted him and he did a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprises, after some days, my husband came back home. That was how we reunited again and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in the family.
    You can as well contact Dr.  Aluya  , a powerful spell-caster for solutions on his contact aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or directly on Whats App: +2348110493039

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails