Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Soul Sisters !!


She walked in almost bullying a couple of guys around her... And one look at her and I instantly knew the connect. Within the next 48 hours I was to meet my soul sister. This was about 2 years ago - when I had gone to Baroda for a cousins wedding. I like to believe that even though I have not seen her in the last 2 years - she knows me. She reads me. She makes an attempt at keeping up with my otherwise insane life !! She is an inspiration to me... even though she thinks I am her inspiration. We love each other... We think of each other on days when we are away - our relationship has come close thanks to MSN : )

So when she said she was starting a BLOG -- It gave me this amazing oppurtunity to do something for her - that she has always done for me... provide her with the encouragement. I have promised her that there are a whole lot of people like you who are reading me today and will read her too... here is presenting the debutante, the full of life, the FAB-ulous free spirited I am in love with and you will fall in love with her too --- TULSI ... !!! Check her link out on http://fattofabandeverythingelseinbetween.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Dia.... Thank you....
    They say the best things happen when you're least expecting them.
    This is the kind of stuff "they" must be talking about.... Cant explain the emotions when I saw this post.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails