Friday, February 18, 2011

It's a thing of PASSION !

What's your passion ?? Pankti loves her music - even though she can be thrown out for singing. I love my reading - even though all my attempts to publish the one single book i have been working on for the last couple of months has been a failure ! Ami loves her design - but she out of the 3 of us is getting somewhere with it...





What are my passions ?
1. Reading
2. Writing
3. Travelling
4. FOOD - something I wish that was not - but is.
5. And Im not a biggie on this one - but I love designing dresses for myself. I wish I knew someone who could execute the few designs that I have in my head.

What am I not Passion about ?
1. THE GYM - the single most hated thing in my life

How much can you stick to your passion until it fails you ? and you give it up ??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails