Sunday, May 19, 2013

40 GREAT JUICE GLASSES


Why should I stick to only 20 great Yoga Mats. If I am going, I am going all out. With my Yoga routine I am also asked to increase my water and fluid intake and keep myself sugary and hydrated ! Ofcourse – the summer of Mumbai is killing us all equally – But for some, like me, the delicate lot, the one with the golden spoon, we can barely take the heat. Forget our dose of Vitamin C I say and stay indoors and keep COOL.
So I thought I’d do a post on How to keep it stylish in Scorching Mumbai and stay hydrated ! Here is a round up on some fabulous designer Juice Glasses !  
Sometimes my life feels like a never-ending battle against dehydration. I have a weird aversion to plain water (unless it’s infused with fruit), and coffee has become my new best friend over the past few years. Combine those two things, and you’ve got a recipe for dry skin and all sorts of health issues. So in addition to trying to drink more water, I’m making myself incorporate juices into at least one meal a day.  
Like most things, if I can tie it to something I already love (like cute patterned glasses), I have a better chance of sticking to it. So I hope these glass options will get you in the mood to embrace some healthy drinking options. If not, you can always pour something a little more sinful in them. And if you don’t see something you like here, my full research roundup of 70+ juice glasses is right here on Pinterest. 
*I know juice glasses traditionally hold 6 oz., but I included a range of sizes for anyone who likes to have smaller or larger options.
Image above: 1. Mildra Glass, $1.99 | 2. Laguna Glasses, $78+ | 3. Kartio Glass, 2 for $20 | 4. Color Pop Juice Glass, $8 | 5. Skoja Glass, $1.49 | 6. Blown Glass Tumbler, $54 | 7. Krokett Glass, $2.49 | 8. Twisted Tumbler, $24 | 9. Corky Glass Carafe and Glasses, $99 | 10. FABULĂ–S Glass, $2.99

Image above: 1. Brooklyn Glass, $6.50 | 2. 123 Glass, $1.95 | 3. Tortoise Glasses, 4 for $50 | 4. Not Neutral Glassware, $20+ | 5. Platinum Glass, $22 | 6. Brukbar Glass, $1.49 | 7. Sparrow Glass, $7.50 | 8. Siena Glass Tumblers, $18+ | 9. Enamel Tumbler, $16 | 10. Lempi Glass, 2 for $65
See 25 more juice glasses after the jump . . .

Image above: 1. Aegean Glasses, 4 for $30 | 2. Miguel Glasses, $4.95+ | 3. Minima Glass, $28 | 4. Enamel Tumbler, $16 | 5. Dissolved Cobalt Glass, $8 | 6. Recycled Juice Glass, 4 for $66 | 7. Resin Cup, $36

Image above: 1. Hobnail Glass, $10 | 2. Aino Glass, 2 for $20 | 3. Laksha Glass, $12 | 4.Pink Dots Glass, $5.50 | 5. Godis Glass, 6 for $6.99 | 6. Frasera Glass, $3.49 | 7. Timo Glasses, 4 for $69 | 8. Frida Glasses, $9.99

Image above: 1. Jewel Cut Glasses, 4 for $34 | 2. Beacon Glassware, $16+ | 3. Colorful Cafe Glasses, 6 for $48 | 4. Working Glasses with Lids, 4 for $16

Image above: 1. Brighton Tumbler, $16 | 2. Curve Glass, $16 | 3. Opalescent Tumbler, $16 | 4. Jadeite Tumbler, $15 | 5. Pooled Gold Glass, $14

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails