Monday, May 20, 2013

WATER PITCHERS + RECIPES



 Yesterday we focussed on drinking more water .. my simplest goal is always to drink more water. A few years ago I discovered that the best way to trick myself into drinking more water was to flavor it with something subtle and delicious. I’ve tested just about every fruit and water combination there is, so I thought I’d share my favorite recipes here today, as well as some pretty pitchers (many with built-in flavor infusers) that might encourage you to drink more water (and skip the plastic bottles). I’m always hunting for cool new “spa water” recipes to try, so if you’ve got a favorite, please please share it with me in the comments below. My typical cucumber/mint and lemon/lime routine is getting a little tired. Here’s to a happy, healthy new year for all of us, and a few more glasses of water. xo, grace
Pitcher roundup above: 1. Muse Pitcher, $98 | 2. Iittala Pitcher, $65 | 3. Clay Pitcher, $39 | 4. Steel Pitcher, $30 | 5. Bobble Water Filter Jug, $34 | 6. Pill Carafe, $48 | 7. Hobnail Pitcher, $78 | 8. Gatsby Pitcher, $45 | 9. Lilac Pitcher, $89
My favorite easy-to-make water blends

Image above: 1. Ceramic Water Filter, $895 (a pricey but pretty water commitment) | 2. Ona Pitcher, $24.95 | 3. Striped Pitcher, $42| 4. Aalto Pitcher, $115 | 5. Rimini Pitcher, $72 | 6. Alpha Pitcher, $196 | 7. Glass Infuser Pitcher, $39 | 8. Fruit Infusion Jug, $25 | 9. Off Pitcher and Cup, $246 (custom made)
More pitchers after the jump . . .
Image above, left to right: Soda Lime Pitcher, $28 | Infuser Jug, $19.99 | Infuser Pitcher, $19.95 | Menu Water Jug, $49.99
Image above, left to right: Recycled Glass Pitcher, $27 | Kumquat Pitcher, $268 (splurge)
Image above, left to right: White Pitcher, $39 | Cafe Pitcher, $29

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails