Tuesday, May 7, 2013

COLOR PALETTES: GREENS & BLUES



Inspiration comes in all shapes and forms, but few things inspire me as much as jewelry design. Aside from wall hangings and woven textiles, jewelry is my favorite source of color palette inspiration because gemstones feature so many shades and shimmery dimensions of color. My favorite jeweler is, without a doubt, Caitlin Mociun, so I’m constantly creeping on her Tumblr page, looking at the custom designs she creates for clients. The ring above caught my eye yesterday, so I immediately decided to round up some furniture and accessories that capture the color palette. From rich velvet pillows to tiny gray salt shakers, I tried to find something to match each facet of the ring’s stones. I added paint colors at the bottom in case you’re in the mood for a change on your walls. Greens always feel so cool and springy to me, so it’s the perfect time to consider a change. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone... ! A Million thanks for being so encouraging. It feels amazing to hear your feedback. Do keep writing in !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails