Monday, May 6, 2013

DIY CAT MAGNETS



When I stumbled upon this on my favourtie DIY website D*S..they took a package of 12 mini cats as found on Amazon. “Who would order a bunch of miniature plastic cats?” I figured that when it came to mini cats, one should buy first and think later they said. It only took a minute for them of having these beauties in their possession to come up with a project. After years of keeping all my photos online only, I’ve been on a kick of printing out photos and sticking them to my refrigerator.. so i thought this project would be perfect. I decided that these mini cats project would make the perfect magnets for my fridge too. 
Photographs by Maxwell Tielman
See the full how-to after the jump . . .

Materials

Instructions
1. Spray paint the cats any color of your choosing and let dry according to package instructions.
2. For those cats you’d like to be coming out of the refrigerator, simply use the scissors (and some muscle) to snip them in half.
3. Use the Gorilla Glue to adhere the Tiny Mighties magnets in place.
4. Stick your magnet on your fridge!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am So going to make some of these for my cat loving friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone... ! A Million thanks for being so encouraging. It feels amazing to hear your feedback. Do keep writing in !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails